TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NO LIABILITY REGARDING CONTENT & AUTHORSHIP
We attract Content from a wide variety of sources. You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Content (including opinions, ideas, products, information, statistics and representations) is not, and should not be regarded as, endorsed or guaranteed by Pristol Pharmaceuticals in any way, or relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. In respect of Content, We accept no responsibility, and liability in this respect is expressly disclaimed.
- Users accept that We may receive financial compensation to produce Content derived from information provided by some Suppliers.
- NO LIABILITY FOR INTERRUPTIONS OF SERVICE DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPGRADES, ETC
Pristol Pharmaceuticals shall not be liable for any disruptions to the Website for any reason, including but not limited to disruptions caused by any third-party service provider, and any Website downtime for any reason, including but not limited to repairs, maintenance, Website design changes, or the implementation of any changes to the Content.
- SPECIFIC DISCLAIMER RELATING TO MEDICAL INFORMATION
- Pristol Pharmaceuticals’ website contains articles on many medical topics; however, no warranty is provided that any of the articles are accurate. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited in any supplied Content referencing medical conditions, treatments, devices or similar content is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. Articles may be written, in part or in whole, by editorial staff or freelancers who are not health care professionals. Even if a statement made about drugs, medical treatments, or devices is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms. AT ALL TIMES SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE BEFORE ACTING ON ANY INFORMATION YOU READ ON NEWS-MEDICAL.NET.
- News Medical uses imagery under license from news-medical.net, Thinkstock.com, Shutterstock.com and Photos.com as well as other sources under applicable creative commons licenses, which may not be an accurate representation of medical conditions, procedures or related activities.